500g long grain white rice
1kg fresh croaker fish or chicken or turkey (cut & washed)
100g cow liver (boiled and cut into cubes) optional
2 large carrots
1 handful green peas
1 large green bell pepper
1 onion bulb, ginger & garlic
2-3 cooking spoonful vegetable oil AJI-NO-MOTO® & MaDish® Curry & Chicken Salt
1. Place the already cut and washed croaker fish in a bowl and marinate with AJI-NO-MOTO®, MaDish® Curry & Chicken and Salt to taste. Then set it aside for about 5 minutes.
2. Place a pan on fire, add some vegetable oil and allow to heat, then go ahead to fry your fish. You can add some sliced onion in the oil to know if it is ready for use. Mix the fried fish in some tomatoes sauce and set aside.
4. Prepare the vegetables. Wash all the vegetables. Peel the carrots and cut into small cubes. Remove the seeds of the green bell peppers and cut into small cubes. 5. Place your cooking pot on fire, allow to dry, then pour in some measure of vegetable oil. Allow to heat then add some sliced onions and the cut vegetables then stir for 1-2 minutes. Add MaDish® Curry and Chicken and some salt to taste. Set it aside in a bowl.
6. Add the parboiled rice into boiling water that is enough to cook the rice. Add AJI-NO-MOTO®, MaDish® Curry & Chicken and salt to taste. Leave to cook on medium heat until it’s done.
7. The Rice is going to be fried in small batches, so you’ll have to divide the stir-fried vegetables into equal portions.
8. Pour a portion of the stir-fried mix into the frying pan; add the cooked rice and stir-fry for about 2 minutes. Do not overcrowd the pan; make sure there is a little space in the pan so that you can move the rice around the pan for even distribution of heat. Repeat this process for the remaining rice and vegetable mix.
Fried Rice is Ready to be served with Moi- moi, Fried plantains, Fried fish/ beef/Chicken or any meat of your choice. ENJOY!