Quality Policies & Objectives
- AJINOMOTO Foods Nigeria Limited is totally committed to providing quality “AJI-NO-MOTO” MSG, “DeliDawa’’ and “MaDish” powdery seasoning products and services within safe and healthy working conditions to prevent any work-related injury and ill health and ensure that we meet the requirements and satisfaction of our numerous customers and establish trust by providing accurate information to our customers about our products and services.
- We make no compromises with regard to safety, conducting surveys and in-depth researches and complying diligently with applicable laws and regulations with regard to product quality and safety.
- Under the leadership of AJINOMOTO Foods Nigeria management, every employee must make the best effort to provide safe and high quality products and services through work at all levels from administration, production, mixing, packaging, distribution and sales of our products.
- AJINOMOTO Foods Nigeria is committed to eliminating hazards and reduce OH&S risks associated with production processes.
- We ensure continual improvement of our quality and occupational health and safety management systems through effective implementation of the requirements of NIS ISO 9001: 2015 & NIS ISO 45001:2018 Standards.
- We constantly consult with AJINOMOTO Food Nigeria workers in all matters relating to seasoning production and operations. Ref to AJINOMOTO/QOHS/001 for procedure on workers consultation.
- Ensure zero target complaint from consumers on product Quality.
- To ensure workers, contractors and other third parties visiting AJINOMOTO Foods Nigeria site have relevant information and training to properly execute their tasks safely within all AJINOMOTO Foods Nigeria Business premises.
- To strive for zero target accidents on any industrial and commercial activities within all AJINOMOTO Foods Nigeria premises.
- Ensure the implementation and continual improvement of the AJINOMOTO Foods Nigeria Quality and Occupational Health and Safety Management System through communication with employees, contractors and other stakeholders.